Monday, July 14, 2008

my last day of 23 years old

i spent my last day of 23 years old in Melacca with my choir fellows.
we departured for Melacca on 9am sharp, and followed by a nice breakfast--baked bread and egg. after 2hours of non-stop-driving, finally, a nice TOL welcomed us by collecting our money, what a nice way to welcome us.
the next stop was a nyonya food, that was the food i seldom try, but this restaurant had totally changed my mind. I like the curry, and the tasty drumstick. Lastly, there was a nice cendol, i thought the cendol was nice because it was not over sweet.

under the big sun, we walked in Jonger walk, within this 1 and half hour, i spent RM10 for 3 key chains. That's all i can write for this stop.

Next, we reached our hotel--Kings Hotel, 3 bigs rooms and 1 small living room. in this hotel, i learnt a lot, such as the way we know whether xiao is coming in-- put your ear kiss the floor and feel whether the floor is vibrate. haha, what a good method.

8 pcs of cake in different flavours had really arrested my heart, they are my favorite cakes. Thank you for the birthday song. With 8 pcs of cake it became the most special celebration in my life, thank you so much, my all dear friends.

Me, you and him/her are the most popular words that we say most frequenly, speaking without these 3 words became a brand new and funny game. After this meal, champion was belonged to zhen jing, a loud OH MY GOD caught the attention of all nearby people.

after this delicious seafood, we went to go go box, for the last activity on that day. 12am, welcome my 24 years old.

thank you for all who sent your greeting to me, thank you so much.

wishing my 24 years old is a smooth year, and all my dream come true. :)

3 comments:

yekhong said...

happy birthday to u!
Seems that u are very happy with their arrangement for ur birthday celebration, luckily i didnt show to mess things up, haha....

Anyway very sorry that i cant celebrate for u, hope that u can feel that at least i got the attention to celebrate for u, haha...

Wish all ur dreams come true....

vinc84 said...

so sweet, thank you , finally you all remember it, hahaha, it make me happy very much.

yekhong said...

correction
attention => intention