Monday, June 23, 2008

hello

it is realling a long time since my last update.

busy for few weeks or even months, the concert is approaching silently, till this second, i really dont know whether it will be a good and enjoyable concert or not.

recently, happen something between me and my one of my important friend, maybe i am too stubborn, therefore, i always bring him into suffer. thinking of a way to accept the way he behave, but human is always selfish, will request others this and that but never look at ourselves in the mirror. SORRY is the word he spoke always and always, now, i think is my turn to say this word to him.

after the msn conversation with yue hong, his words make me release from this suffer, but even the suffer is gone, the rest of guilty is full in my brain. Let Go is always a important lesson that i must learn and practice.

believing my tomorrow will be good and lucky.

No comments: